RUN has a collaborative group of seven member universities, which are internationally recognised and are regionally headquartered institutions that deliver local and global impact. Our universities have campuses across Australia, creating regional strength and national success.
We engage in a range of activities to help achieve the objectives of our network:
- develop policy papers and government submissions across various policy areas relating to tertiary education, research and regional development
- liaise with ministers, members of parliament and senior government officials to provide advice on government policy
- conduct regular meetings of executive and senior staff of member universities
- promote the contributions of member universities to regional and national development
- host network forums on specific topics of interest to share policy and best practice
- undertake joint projects to advance the educational, research and management outcomes of the member universities.