Selected events and conferences of relevance to the RUN member universities are featured below. In most instances, staff of RUN member universities are entitled to a discounted registration fee.
The Regional Universities: Anchor Institutions Transforming their Regions Conference will be held on 18 and 19 October 2018 at the Gold Coast campus of Southern Cross University.
The conference is an opportunity to learn about and celebrate the unique contribution regional universities are making across Australia. It will focus on the role of universities in driving regional development through their teaching and learning, research and engagement activities.
The two-day event will feature keynote presentations, panel discussions and workshops from outstanding international and local speakers including university leaders, regional development specialists, academic and professional staff, students and politicians. The conference has attracted involvement from most regional campuses in Australia and will give delegates the chance to hear about innovative initiatives, share ideas and network with colleagues.
Read the conference program here.
Rates are moderate - register before 31 August for early bird rates:
- Two days registration - $895
- One day registration - $550
- A 10% discount is available for 3 registrations made at the same time, and student rates.
Date: 24th & 25th October 2018
Location: Rydges on Swanston, Melbourne
Utilising technology to achieve the strategic and operational goals of the university is both an ongoing and continually evolving process. Effectively integrating and delivering coordinated and customer centric IT services is critical to institutional competitive advantage in the long term.
The University IT Service Strategy & Challenges conference will address the need to bring together examples of best practice from Australasia, internationally and out of sector to share knowledge, networking and practical strategies for success.
Hear insights on key issues
- How to align service models with business strategy
- Practical strategies to achieve service quality excellence
- Enhancing soft skills & understanding your customer
- Proactively managing information security & risk
Who will attend?
Staff with responsibility for IT service, service delivery, client services/support, service desk, technology service performance, eLearning systems, relationship management and knowledge management.
Event Category: University, Strategy, IT Service
Liquid Learning proudly presents the 12th Higher Education Women’s Leadership Summit
- 13 November 2018: Pre-Summit Workshop
- 14 & 15 November 2018: Summit
- 16 November 2018: Post-Summit Workshop
Rendezvous Hotel, 328 Flinders Street, Melbourne
This inspiring summit will provide you with the skills, strategies and technical know-how to transform your leadership journey and make your way to the top.
The summit showcases top-tier leaders including:
- Rebecca Murray, Vice-Principal Strategy, The University of Sydney
- Professor Helen Bartlett, Vice-Chancellor and President, Federation University Australia
- Fatima Reyes-Dell Verde, Director of Operations, Carnegie Mellon University – Australia
- Professor Deborah Terry AO, Vice-Chancellor, Curtin University
Early bird discounts, partner discounts and group discounts apply.