Selected events and conferences of relevance to the RUN member universities are featured below. In most instances, staff of RUN member universities are entitled to a discounted registration fee.
When: 4th – 5th April 2017
Where: Intercontinental Double Bay, Sydney
After a successful launch in 2016, Research Innovation is now in its second year. The event has been developed as a meeting place to bring together Universities, Industry and Government stakeholders to discuss a game plan to build research commercialisation, collaboration and engagement, to grow productivity and unlock new opportunities in a changing economy.
Network with peers from across industries to address issues with driving research innovation, Understanding how to effectively invest for a quicker ROI, Building an innovative ecosystem where various industries, government, academia, and venture capital can improve their collaborations and partnerships in research innovation and so much more.
All members of RUN get a 10% discount off the current ticket price. Quote: 26895.002RUN10
When: 4th - 5th April 2017
Where: Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel, Sydney
As the higher education market becomes increasingly competitive, institutions must work to create new avenues to market to and engage with students. As the sector continues to grapple with marketing automation adoption, it is imperative to firstly have an effective data-driven marketing strategy in place.
Data-driven strategies and marketing automation together will provide institutions with the opportunity to produce real time feedback on the efficiency and success of their digital marketing campaigns and use this information to inform future strategy.
This conference will explore leading higher education and industry case studies to assist you in strengthening your digital marketing going forward. Attend and learn how to:
- Create and implement data-driven strategies
- Use marketing automation to drive results
- Track the prospective student journey
- Measure outcomes and ROI
- Develop content management strategies
- Create personalised and timely content
Quote the offer code CC*RUN and save $100 off your ticket price.
The Enhancing Student Experience conference will be held on 5-6 April 2017 at the Victoria University City Convention Centre. It will create a platform of discussion for those within higher education wanting to identify means to creating a more positive student experience to counter the growing change brought on through factors such as digital disruption, government policy and globalisation. This will be a highly interactive experience featuring case studies, panel discussions from students and strategies from key players within the private sector.
The event will go through the key procedures to provide students with a holistic journey from admissions through to graduation.
Improve your student experience & explore:
- Case studies from international and national leading institutions
- A panel discussion from students sharing challenges throughout their experience
- Strategies applied by key players in the private sector
- Lessons learned from case studies presented at the 1st Annual conference
- A site tour and practical workshop offering an insight to achieve a customer centric model and space
Download the brochure for more information.
Quote the offer code CC*RUN to receive $100 off your ticket price.
Dates: 20-21 June 2017
Location: Sydney, Australia
Learning Analytics offers the potential to predict a learner’s experience, providing a personalised learning experience, increase retention rates, boost cost efficiency and improve curriculum design.To realise these benefits, universities need to address data privacy concerns, effectively use data to motivate students and reintegrate data from multiple silos.
This year’s Learning Analytics Summit held 20-21 June 2017 in Sydney has been specifically designed to address these challenges by bringing together industry thought leaders to personalise the learning experience, enhance learner performance and increase retention through Learning Analytics.
Hear from 15+ thought leaders including...
- Dragan Gasevic, Professor and Chair in Learning Analytics and Informatics, The University of Edinburgh
- Sara De Freitas, Pro Vice Chancellor and Professor of Learning and Teaching, Murdoch University
- Cassandra Colvin , Manager of Learning Analytics, University of South Australia
- Fernando Padro, Acting Director, Learning and Teaching Services, University of Southern Queensland
- David Gibson, Director of Learning Futures, Curtin University
- Kevin Bell, Pro Vice Chancellor (Digital Futures), Western Sydney University
- Danny Liu, Senior Lecturer / Educational Innovation team in the DVC for Education, University of Sydney
- Catherine Zhao, Educational Developer, Analytics and Evaluation, University of New South Wales
Discount: RUN members receive 10% off – simply quote RUN10LA
Dates: 20-21 June 2017
Location: Sydney, Australia
Both the education and corporate sectors are revolutionising traditional teaching and learning; embedding online and e-learning elements into their curriculum and training programs.
In this journey, both sectors are facing significant challenges around improving learner engagement, increasing retention,and managing change and conflicting perspectives about the best practices for online learning delivery.
With this in mind, the 2nd Annual Online & E-Learning 2017 Summit held 20-21 June 2017, Sydney will optimise the digital learning initiatives employed by both education and corporate sectors through dedicated streams exploring practical solutions for Enhancing Learner Experience and Engagement with Digital and Mobile Technologies.
Hear from 26+ thought leaders via two focused streams including:
| || |
Discount: RUN members receive 10% off – simply quote RUN10OL