Selected events and conferences of relevance to the RUN member universities are featured below. In most instances, staff of RUN member universities are entitled to a discounted registration fee.
Dates: 22 - 25 August 2017
Location: Pullman Quay Grand Sydney Harbour
The Australian Higher Education sector is undergoing vast and wide reaching change, bringing new challenges but also fresh opportunities for aspiring professionals to step up into leadership. Despite these new directions, the shadow of this legacy institution is still apparent, with women still underrepresented at senior leadership levels. There is a need for existing and emerging leaders to up-skill, step up, making things happen for both themselves and the leaders of tomorrow. The 11th National Higher Education Women’s Leadership Summit 2017 is the leading event for leaders in the sector, and seeks to provide realistic tips and tricks for females wanting to reach their leadership potential. The summit will provide valuable experiences from the careers of significant leaders in the field to inspire action from others. Attendees will be equipped with practical ideas and the necessary tools to develop their own unique leadership journey.
Join us to hear 20 inspiring and accomplished leaders share professional and personal insights.
Featured speakers include:
- Professor Pascale Quester, Deputy Vice-Chancellor and Vice-President (Academic), University of Adelaide
- Professor Dawn Freshwater, Vice Chancellor, University of Western Australia
- Hon. Dr Annabelle Bennett AO SC, Chancellor, Bond University
- Professor Mary T Kelly, Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Research, Development & Industry), Charles Sturt University
- Professor Geraldine Mackenzie, Deputy Vice Chancellor (Research), SCU and Incoming Vice Chancellor at USQ
Download the event brochure for more information : http://bit.ly/2s6xzqM
Contact us and register:
14-15 September 2017, Vine Hotel Canberra
RUN is proudly supporting the University Governance & Regulations Forum in Canberra this September.
The program will feature thought-provoking insights from the University of Southern Queensland’s incoming Vice-Chancellor, Professor Geraldine Mackenzie; Group of Eight Chief Executive, Vicki Thomson; and TEQSA Director, Michael Tomlinson.
Discover the very latest thinking on hot-button university governance issues and explore the accelerating impact of HE regulation in Australia.
KEY TOPICS WILL INCLUDE
- Academic Integrity
- Risk Management
- Admissions – Accessibility & Affordability
- The Value of Research
- Higher Education Reforms
- Responsibility & Accountability
- International Engagement
Learn more and book your place here.