Selected events and conferences of relevance to the RUN member universities are featured below. In most instances, staff of RUN member universities are entitled to a discounted registration fee.
The 9th National Higher Education Women’s Leadership Summit 2017, to be held in Melbourne at the Rendezvous Hotel on 14 - 15 February, is the premier event for aspiring female leaders in the sector to develop essential skills and equip themselves with strategies to enhance their capabilities in a changing environment. The Summit will be filled with inspirational stories and guidance from female front runners and experts. It will provide a platform for discussion as well as networking opportunities to potentially build career-defining relationships and help you on your way to obtaining your professional ambitions.
- Professor Jillian Broadbent, Chancellor, University of Wollongong
- Professor Susan Elliott, Deputy Provost and Deputy Vice-Chancellor (International), University of Melbourne
- Professor Joanne Wright, Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Academic), University of Queensland
- Nick Burton Taylor, Chancellor, Southern Cross University
- Professor Katherine Belov, Pro Vice-Chancellor Global Engagement, University of Sydney
DOWNLOAD THE BROCHURE to view the complete speaker agenda
Contact and register:
Phone: +61 2 8239 9711
10% discount off the Standard rate for RUN Members with the code HLW0217A Q4
When: 4th – 5th April 2017
Where: Intercontinental Double Bay, Sydney
After a successful launch in 2016, Research Innovation is now in its second year. The event has been developed as a meeting place to bring together Universities, Industry and Government stakeholders to discuss a game plan to build research commercialisation, collaboration and engagement, to grow productivity and unlock new opportunities in a changing economy.
Network with peers from across industries to address issues with driving research innovation, Understanding how to effectively invest for a quicker ROI, Building an innovative ecosystem where various industries, government, academia, and venture capital can improve their collaborations and partnerships in research innovation and so much more.
All members of RUN get a 10% discount off the current ticket price. Quote: 26895.002RUN10
When: 4th - 5th April 2017
Where: Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel, Sydney
As the higher education market becomes increasingly competitive, institutions must work to create new avenues to market to and engage with students. As the sector continues to grapple with marketing automation adoption, it is imperative to firstly have an effective data-driven marketing strategy in place.
Data-driven strategies and marketing automation together will provide institutions with the opportunity to produce real time feedback on the efficiency and success of their digital marketing campaigns and use this information to inform future strategy.
This conference will explore leading higher education and industry case studies to assist you in strengthening your digital marketing going forward. Attend and learn how to:
- Create and implement data-driven strategies
- Use marketing automation to drive results
- Track the prospective student journey
- Measure outcomes and ROI
- Develop content management strategies
- Create personalised and timely content
Quote the offer code CC*RUN and save $100 off your ticket price.
The Enhancing Student Experience conference will be held on 5-6 April 2017 at the Victoria University City Convention Centre. It will create a platform of discussion for those within higher education wanting to identify means to creating a more positive student experience to counter the growing change brought on through factors such as digital disruption, government policy and globalisation. This will be a highly interactive experience featuring case studies, panel discussions from students and strategies from key players within the private sector.
The event will go through the key procedures to provide students with a holistic journey from admissions through to graduation.
Improve your student experience & explore:
- Case studies from international and national leading institutions
- A panel discussion from students sharing challenges throughout their experience
- Strategies applied by key players in the private sector
- Lessons learned from case studies presented at the 1st Annual conference
- A site tour and practical workshop offering an insight to achieve a customer centric model and space
Download the brochure for more information.
Quote the offer code CC*RUN to receive $100 off your ticket price.