Selected events and conferences of relevance to the RUN member universities are featured below. In most instances, staff of RUN member universities are entitled to a discounted registration fee.
The University Strategic Planning and Resource Management conference on the 27th & 28th March in Melbourne will bring together thought leaders in the university sector to showcase and discuss how universities can better streamline service delivery, ensure financial sustainability, boost efficiency, and balance resources with their strategic objectives to deliver on their vision.
Attend to learn how to:
- Align planning with an organisational vision to achieve strategic outcomes
- Consolidate services & optimise existing assets to maximise resources
- Leverage new business strategies to diversify & grow revenue
- Work to a lean model & boost organisational efficiency
Who will attend?
Senior university executives, directors, managers and representatives with responsibility for planning and strategy, business process imporovement, finance, operations, service delivery and organisational change.
Featured keynote speakers include:
- Professor Ian Jacobs, President & Vice-Chancellor, University of New South Wales
- Professor Todd Walker, Provost & Deputy Vice-Chancellor, University of New England
- Rebecca Murray, Vice-Principal, Strategy, University of Sydney
- Stephen Dauncey, Director of Finance, Manchester University UK
- Nat McGregor, Chief Operating Officer, University of Newcastle
- Paul Holland, Director of Commercial Services, University of Melbourne
The Student Experience Transformation Summit, organised by Liquid Learning, will be held from 9-12 April 2019 at Novotel Sydney Darling Square, with the theme "Exceed Expectations". Australian and international speakers will showcase and discuss ways to effectively build a student-centric culture to deliver an exceptional experience at every stage of the student journey. The pre-summit workshop on 9 April will focus on enhancing the international student experience. The post-summit workshop on 12 April is entitled "Student experience transformation toolkit".
RUN members are offered a 10% discount on registration cost.
Attend to learn how to:
- Drive student engagement, retention and satisfaction;
- Embrace digital transformation to enhance the student experience;
- Adopt a student-centric business model to excel in an increasingly competitive environment;
- Improve career development opportunities to advance employment outcomes.
For more information visit the website.