The members of our network are committed to delivering higher education in rural and regional Australia.
All our members have their headquarters in regional Australia, with campuses and study centres across regional towns and cities.
Current RUN members
RUN facts and figures
Our member universities:
- deliver educational programs to more than 185,000 students and 102,000 students externally
- produce, retain and attract a broad range of professionals needed for regional development and economic growth
- ensure a steady supply of trained professionals, such as teachers, nurses and health professionals, to provide essential services in the regions
partner with TAFE and other training providers to meet regional skill needs
- train more than 2,800 higher degree by research candidates each year and conduct world-standard research that matters to regional communities
- create regional knowledge hubs and technology parks, provide access to infrastructure, technologies, research, knowledge and skills, and support the growth of new businesses.